JOB SUMMARY: The position responsibilities include general administrative activities in support of the mission. This will include support with operations, fundraising, Board management, data management and other tasks as needed. This job will be based out of our office in Philadelphia.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
· Minimum High School diploma or equivalent;
· Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well with a wide range of people;
· Excellent organization and time management skills;
· Self-motivated, and able to work both collaboratively and independently;
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office and social media platforms, knowledge of calendaring and database applications;
· Demonstrated resourcefulness and ability to take initiative in development and completion of projects;
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Oversee all aspects of general office coordination;
· Interact with vendors and visitors;
· Perform general clerical duties to include, but not limited to, copying, faxing, mailing, package distribution and filing;
· Create and modify documents using word processing, spreadsheet, database and/or other software such as Microsoft Office, or other programs;
· Arrange for the repair and maintenance of office equipment, including computers, photocopier and fax;
· Order and maintain inventory of office equipment and supplies;
· Collect and appropriately file records;
· Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email;
· Prepare and make bank deposits;
· Assist in special events, such as fundraising activities;
· Support the efficient operation of the Board of Directors by scheduling and executing meetings and tracking progress on projects;
· Compiling and entering data into online systems;
· Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of client, staff and agency information;
· Accurately track all time and data as required by;
· Embrace and support our overall mission.
This work requires the following physical activities:
·Sitting for long periods of time; occasional bending, squatting, kneeling, stooping; good finger dexterity and feeling; frequent repetitive motions; ability to speak and hear; or the ability to perform essential job functions with reasonable accommodation.
·Lifting (up to 25 pounds of paper supplies or minor office equipment).
·Requires substantial time spent typing.
Applicants should send a cover letter, resume, and writing sample to:
Paula Govey firstname.lastname@example.org
Justice at Work is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diverse candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this position. These statements are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this position.