In addition to providing direct legal services, we offer community legal education concerning the legal rights of low wage immigrant workers. Our trainings encourages dialogue with diverse communities and organizations on topics ranging from history of farmworkers, immigration policies, employment law, and rights of workers. We also provide legal assistance to income eligible worker organizations.
Our community education outreach provides training to diverse groups such as:
• Farm workers and mushroom workers at farm labor camps
• Community groups
• Social services non-profit organizations
• Schools with students whose families do farm work.
• Faith based organizations
• Public interest law firms